Openview Labs and SalesCrunch both published articles titled “Top 25 Sales Influencers for 2012” and “Top 50 Sales Blogs“. The lists undoubtedly contain some of the best sales professionals in the space and we follow all of them.
But while writing our “Step-by-Step Guide to Becoming a Sales Rockstar in your First 100 Days”, I researched and found so many more great resources that I figured were worth including.
Here is Ecquire’s addition:
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Spin Selling by Neil Rackham
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- How to Master the Art of Selling by Tom Hopkins
- This Week in Sales - A weekly YouTube video series that provides tip, tactics, and techniques for sales professionals
- LinkedIn, Quora, and Focus - All three of these social networks contain a great discussion area for sales experts to ask and answer sales related questions
- inbound.org - A social news site where sales and marketing professionals curate and share the best content from the web
- Alltop Sales - An aggregator that pulls in headlines from all the popular sales blogs and displays them on one page
- Sales Gravy - A leading social network for sales professionals. Share opportunities and resources, and connect with other like minded professionals.
Awesome new resource that just launched. SalesProCentral aggregates all the best sales blogs and tips into one place.